Interactive Transcripts (Overview) & hyperaud.io // Mark Boas, Hyperaud.io
- Started off as a project for initial Mozilla
- Hyperaudio in action at http://www.radiolab.org/story/127390-hyper-audio-experiment/ "As hypertext is to text, hyperaudio is to audio." Hyperaudio is actually video!
- Worked with Al Jazeera as a Mozilla-Knight open news fellow, mapping how often words are used in things like the presidential debate
- Example: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2012/10/20121023134433218846.html
- (currently not working due to duff video link :( )
- “When we synchronize audio with text, we can manipulate audio in the same way we can text.”
- Demo available here: http://hyperaud.io/pad/
- Edit, fade, trim.
- This project was funded by the Knight Foundation.
- “It was non-destructive editing”
- Open source, seeking contributors. -
- https://github.com/hyperaudio -https://github.com/hyperaudio/hyperaudio-lite example
- http://hyperaud.io/lab/halite/v18/ (select text -
- creates a tweet with
- Similar tools --